Sunday 21 September 2008

Fear Away...

More streams of gubbins are flowing as I decided to separate my rambles of consciousness from my runic ramblings into different blogs....

Fear Away

I still continue, surprisingly. The pen still glides effortlessly over the paper, on the lines. It is only fear that closes down the mind, closes down the channel through which creativity can flow. Fear of writing, fear of going outside the box, fear of 'what if it's crap?' 'What if it's like pink blancmange and babycham?'
Fear begone so the pen lingers on. Stroke after stroke of words upon words.

Words within a world of blue and orange and spiders who ride the camels back without looking back. No more fear, the pen moves ever forward and I move on. Forward to a life of love, adoration and kisses, hugs and warmth. Fear distinguished and love envelops. Love for my love who's embrace knows no fear. Only warmth and softness with just a hint of a whip and ever so slight grip.

Fear be gone, love I am home....

1 comment:

Kitty said...

"Fear begone so the pen lingers on"

I LOVE that line!

x