Monday 2 March 2009

A collection of my favourite photos..


As taken by me!
I swear they are flukes! Although I do enjoy taking photo's! Yep, I am all out of words at the moment. Maybe I should be like PFE/Ticharu and offer my services..but rather than for £15 I am going free! Yes, I am cheap!
Hope you like my piccies :) They may go bigger if you click on them! I haven't tried it though!

Entwistle Reservoir, Bolton..
A local nature site..The first two photographs were taken 'as is' no filters, photoshop or anything. They just turned out like this and I love the colour and light that was captured at that particular moment. And the third I like because of its' solitary nature and, again, the colours that transpired.

















Heysham Estuary, Morecombe.
The pin prick in the first one is a person, unknown, walking his/her dog. This is probably my favourite photograph. At first glance it almost looks as if the person is walking on ice. Again, another solitary pic. I must go for lonely figures in the distance!
















Trees...
I have a 'thing' for trees. Not interesting to most, but, for some reason I ALWAYS end up taking pics of trees. My Photo collection is reet rivetting!! And...I have lots more you know!!!
I do love the bottom one though, the 'hand tree' as it looks to me!

And finally ....
a few pics from close by, about 5 minutes walk from my house, in the middle of an industrial town such as this! I just love the bike! Do you think I should go back and get it? If I was being all philosphical about it I would say such a picture illustrates the throw away society we live in today! That said the bike looks like it was made in 1903! Oh, and I admit it, I didn't take the second pic here..but I was there at the time and I love the pic!


Hopefully next blog I will be inspired to write!
Ta ra for now!
Blessings,

Lily-Wren
:)

3 comments:

Ticharu said...

Cool pics! Footography, I can add that to my list of things people can talk to me about for a buck!

Indrani said...

Ideal calendar and greeting card stuffs! I liked that solo tree, it has a kind of mystery with it.

Kitty said...

The photos are beautiful hun - really lovely.

Did you get my last email? If you did that's fine, only I've had no reply so just wondered. Hope everything is ok with you.

Much love, xxx