Sunday 18 September 2011

Sunday Morning


Sunday Morning, originally uploaded by Lily-Wren.

"Sunday morning, praise the dawning
It's just a restless feeling by my side
Early dawning, sunday morning
It's just the wasted years so close behind

Watch out, the world's behind you
There's always someone around you who will call
It's nothing at all"

Sunday Morning ~ Velvet Underground
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cWzxJvgWc8

I had to be really quick to get this capture and time it just as the guy was walking between the posts. I was quite a bit away and also walking in the opposite direction so it was one of those 'turn around, see the guy, hurry up, press button quick' moments!

I quite like the lines of the posts contrasting with the horizontal lines of the bench, roof and ground.

A photograph that probably doesn't say much but one I quite like all the same!

1 comment:

sasastro said...

This is wonderful - and matches the lyrics to the song really well